So the quality ‘round these parts has really taken a dive of late. Rather than go for long dry spells with no activity, I feel compelled to throw things up anyway, even when it is of dubious quality. I realize this strategy is probably not the best one, and yet, I doggedly continue.
Here are some things that are keeping me from the blog:
– Massive backload of work projects
– Creative lull vis a vis the novel
– The purchase and impending massive renovation of a new house
– The creeping malaise of the holiday season
– Mercury in retrograde (I kid.)
Anyhoo. I shall endeavor, by Sunday, to post actually interesting content. Meantime, here is this lovely gem from Flight of the Conchords. The song from this episode was also hilarious, but I can’t remember what it was called, just that it involved self-identification as a kiwi.